I've not written here for quite awhile! I'm now in Luke chapter 5. Wow. Sorry about the gap.
Luke 5:12-16 is the story of Jesus cleaning the man with leprosy. Lepers in Jesus day were considered the outcasts, the untouchables. People went out of their way to avoid them. Lepers were rejected and shunned by society.
Jesus treated the leper in this story with love, compassion, and acceptance.
Who are the lepers today? Who do we avoid? Who do we consider as outcasts in our day?
As Christians, we ought to reach out to these modern day "lepers" with love and acceptance. They value to God as much as you and me.
Scattered thoughts on scripture, church life, technology, and family living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Add My Church to the Bible App!
It's exciting to see a new enhancement to the Bible app . It's the combining of MY Church and Events with my Bible app account. The...
-
On Monday, August 29, Aaron Judge of the New York Yankees hit his 50th home run of the season. He leads the MLB in home runs this year as th...
-
I wrote last month about Aaron Judge and his New York Yankees. Aaron was laser-focused on his role on the team and their goal to win basebal...
-
A co-worker called me recently looking for a rare computer cord with special ends. In the tech world, we call them "dongles." I di...
No comments:
Post a Comment