Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Time to just "be"


I woke this morning with the thought, "what if I could still time?" I would go and spend time (which wouldn't really exist) visiting with people I've wanted to spend time (there's that word again!) with.


Like my parents. Just go and sit and "be" with them, talking and sipping on coffee. With no concern of having to go "do" something else.


Or my wife. Just take her away from the mundane duties of life and family. Drive for days. Take walks. Sit and talk. Just "be" together as long as (subtle reference) we want.


If I could stop time, I would spend the un-time just "being" and not "doing."


Sadly, I can't. Gotta go answer email now!

No comments:

Lessons from Eve

The first mother, Eve, had 2 sons,  Cain and Abel. Cain worked the soil; Abel kept flocks. When taking their offerings to God, Cain was jeal...