Monday, April 06, 2009

Feeding Myself

Since I am on staff at a church, I find it difficult to relax on Sunday morning and take in the worship service. For me, it's another day of work. I believe it's important to worship the Lord and to get fed by his word, so I love the fact that churches now make their morning services available on the Internet. Here are a few that I follow on a regular basis to keep me fed!

Newspring Community Church - Perry Noble speaks from his heart to a younger generation. He is sold out for Jesus and makes no bones about it.

Granger Community Church - Great speakers with relevant, Biblical topics.

Lifechurch.tv - Craig Groschel is out front with Lifechurch paving the way to do "Church" on the Internet.

No comments:

Lessons from Eve

The first mother, Eve, had 2 sons,  Cain and Abel. Cain worked the soil; Abel kept flocks. When taking their offerings to God, Cain was jeal...