Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doubts


Do you ever have doubts? The older I get the more skeptical I become. I've just seen so many promises not kept. So many commitments broke. It makes me question everything. I suppose that skepticism shouldn't creep over into my faith, but it does.

Sunday's message at KCC will be from John chapter 9 and the healing of the man born blind. The Pharisees wanted an explanation for what happened, but the man could give none. Instead he gave his testimony. I was blind but now I see. They had doubts and wanted explanations. None were given.

We get so caught up in the unexplainable instead of focusing on the undeniable. You can have doubts because you can't explain everything. It's okay. Just remember the undeniable. It's rock solid.

No comments:

Lessons from Eve

The first mother, Eve, had 2 sons,  Cain and Abel. Cain worked the soil; Abel kept flocks. When taking their offerings to God, Cain was jeal...